In addition to the extensive networks and excellent political framework, appropriate funding offerings are crucial when it comes to sustainability. There is a wide range of financial and non-monetary support for local companies in Hessen. Do you have any questions about particular funding programs? We will be happy to advise you and put you in touch with the right contact persons.
- Capital for small companies: Small companies (including commercial social enterprises) and freelancers can obtain subordinated loans through WIBank Hessen. These loans can be used in the company without earmarking, for example, as liquidity reserves, order pre-financing, working capital financing or for investment purposes.
- Electromobility in Hessen: Companies of any size with headquarters or subsidiaries in Hessen can receive funding for research and development projects on innovations in electromobility.
- Example research and development projects: Small and medium-sized enterprises (SMEs) as well as companies with headquarters in Hessen that conduct joint research with a Hessian company can receive funding for fundamental research, industrial or experimental research and feasibility studies on innovative products or processes or technological services.
- Loan guarantee without the bank: Start-ups, self-employed entrepreneurs and small and medium-sized enterprises (SMEs) can receive loan guarantees from the state-owned Bürgschaftsbank Hessen, which they can use to obtain loans from private banks more easily and often at low interest rates.
- LOEWE funding line 3: Small and medium-sized enterprises (SMEs), universities, and non-university research institutions can make use of funding from the ‘State Offensive for the Development of Scientific and Economic Excellence’ to support model and pilot projects that pursue industrial or commercial goals. This is available for all areas of technology, including environmental and energy technology, resource efficiency and climate protection.
- Operational consulting: Small and medium-sized enterprises (SMEs) with existing or planned subsidiaries in Hessen can receive subsidized start-up consulting, management consulting, coaching and check-ups.
- PIUS Consulting – support for consulting services on production-integrated environmental protection: Start-ups and small and medium-sized enterprises (SMEs) can receive advice on product-integrated environmental protection and issues around energy, waste, water and materials.
- PIUS Invest: Small and medium-sized enterprises (SMEs) in production, commerce and services that are based in Hessen can receive funding for process innovations in improving energy and resource efficiency, conserving recyclable materials and establishing material cycles or using innovative manufacturing techniques, storing energy, producing, distributing or using renewable energy sources, or adapting to climate change.
- Support for logistics and mobility innovations: Non-university research institutions and small and medium-sized enterprises (SMEs) that have their headquarters in Hessen can receive funding for innovations in logistics and mobility, particularly for new approaches to logistics and mobility in Hessen.